Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Saturday 7 April 2012

Third ceremony


Today is Saturday.

I’ve been wondering when the third ceremony would be held. I was told that it would be Thursday, Friday and Saturday and I mistakenly thought it was three days in a row…but it seems not.

We are in the car driving back to Sydney. Yesterday we went to the Jenolan caves, which is a sacred site for the Aboriginals…it was great and I loved it. Sorta reminded me of the Cave of Fairies in France that we went to last year.


Thursday night we went to watch our daughter’s partner play rugby. Whilst we were there I noticed that through the deeply anchored energy that hubby and I had, we seemed to be pulling energy out of the earth up through our bodies and out our crown. I tuned in out of curiosity and discovered that we were pulling out the negative sexual energy and it was being transmuted through our bodies.

This continued through yesterday. We were all out of sorts and I was feeling homesick and uncomfortable.

But this morning when I woke, it had stopped and I was feeling really great.

We are stopping on our way to Sydney at the Wall Cave. As we are driving I tuned in to find out what will happen when we arrive at the cave. It is a 1 km walk from where we park the car…so plenty of time to tune into nature.

I found myself at the cave surrounded by all 24 of the ancients. They greeted me with the words, ‘You honour us with your presence.

Eh? 

This was a change in attitude from the previous times. The guardians of Australia haven’t been too friendly and the ancients didn’t seem much friendlier. I now realise that they are serious rather than unfriendly.

I asked why the change in attitude and was told that now they are sure and we are ready.

Huh?

What popped into my head was something that I recall vaguely happening during the course of the week. I had fully integrated with 6D Athena…it was this full integration that was the final piece of the puzzle put into place before the last ceremony could be held.

We bowed to each other and then I stood in the centre of their circle and held my arms up to the sky. A bolt of energy came down and touched the tip of my fingers and sizzled its way down my body and into the ground. It shot out to all the ancients looking like the spoke of a wheel. I heard them collectively give a sigh. The energy continued to pulse and as I am sitting in the car typing this I can feel it.

It started off as white energy and then slowly changed to bluish-purple and eventually silver was added. Hubby came up and stood back to back with me and raised his arms in the same way. His colours were initially gold, then reddish orange.

I believe it is something to do with the upper chakras and the lower chakras meeting and balancing in the middle where the heart is...hence male and female balancing once again.

Much later…

When we arrived at the Wallis Cave parking area, there was only one car there. I looked at the map and read that it was a sacred site divided into two – one for women and one for men. The path way would lead us into the women’s section and there is a fenced boardwalk at the end where we would have to stop. Beyond that is the men’s section which we were not allowed into.

The pathway wound down the mountainside. Hubby went on ahead while I walked at the back. I tuned into ask permission of the guardians of the land as I was walking. On and off I was chatting to our daughter and partner, pointing out the plants and birds. I do so love plants…I’m sure I’ve said this before.

Anyway, our daughter’s partner encouraged us to do a full throated call which would echo across the gorge. We did and hubby answered from somewhere down below. It was great fun giving full throttle to our voice and hearing it echo.

When we reached the bottom hubby was standing on a rock shelf by some ridges that looked like they could house caves. I admit I hadn’t done much investigation and wasn’t sure what to expect.

He pointed to one way and said it did not seem well used and the other was covered in water and very muddy. I decided to take the muddy one and went first. It was very wet and slippery. As I went down I took some photos…but as we reached the entrance, the camera battery died…and none of us had mobile phones with us.

So we could not take any photos.

I could see a profusion of ferns ahead and felt the need to request permission to enter. As I moved forward I saw the most wonderful sight I’ve ever seen.

A beautiful grotto with running water and filled with ferns. The water was flowing underneath the rock. There was a small wooden bridge over the water leading to the other side.  Standing on the bridge was incredible. The energy of the place was really strong, very peaceful and incredibly beautiful. I don’t have the words to describe the wonder of what we saw. It was so unexpected.

We followed the running water upstream. There were stepping stones along the way and we could hear a waterfall in the distance. We wandered to the end where the boardwalk and fence was and while the others rested, I went back to the stepping stones.

I found my feet stuck on one and stayed where I was and raised my hands above my head, fingers straight up in prayer position. Water started dropping from the roof of the cave onto me and anointing me.

I shut my eyes. The women were gathered around me singing and splashing water at me as they did so. I felt my feet heat up as the energy grounded me very strongly. I stood like this for a long time…and came out of the deep state when I had a feeling I needed to move. As I did so I saw someone coming through the thicket of ferns. It was time to leave.

I cannot remember in detail anything else that happened. It feels like a distant memory…or a dream that is fading. What I do remember is the strong energy of the water, plants, the rocks and the entities both living there and visiting. Incredible. It is a memory that will live with me for a long time.

I went back to the others and we walked back along the stepping stones. When we reached the rocky plateau we decided to go down the less used path to see if we could find the waterfall which we could hear. It was very slippery and muddy. Again another grotto of water and plants but not as magnificent as the other one…but still could not see the waterfall.

We left and went to a few other lookouts – one at Echo Point to see the Three Sisters and Katoomba Falls.

What an absolutely magnificent view of the Blue Mountains. I discovered that they are called ‘blue’ because of the haze from the eucalyptus trees. I believe that when it reached 45 degrees Celsius the haze is very thick and extremely blue. But as today was on 26 degrees it was a mild haze, but still there hovering above the mountains like an aura.

It was an amazing day in nature which we all thoroughly enjoyed and I feel so privileged and honoured to have been able to be a part of the happenings.

Oh how wonderful…we have arrived back at our friends’ house in Sydney. It feels like home from home.

As we were driving here I could feel a few twinges in my abdomen. It feels like I am going into labour…as I sit here the twinges are getting stronger.

Time to give birth to the new me.

I seem to have lost my thread…I wanted to capture this quickly before I forgot. I think possibly when I get back to the UK I will have a chance to remember little details. I am constantly being interrupted…as I have been throughout the holiday. I have no issue with this…I need to be part of my holiday rather than outside of it.

So forgive me if, when I get back to the UK, I suddenly remember something and stick it in some blog where it does not seem to have any relevance :-)

Everyone is cooking up a storm in the kitchen…time to go.

To see pictures go to Byron Bay and Wallis Caves.